The Associate of Arts in Biblical Studies is designed to give students a biblical and theological foundation for working in ministry. The program requires 60 credit hours for graduation with required coursework in Biblical, Theological, Professional and General Studies.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of the entire Bible.
- Gain skills in adequately interpreting Scripture.
- Model a lifestyle of Christian character.
- Be competent in biblical exposition for lay ministry.
- Demonstrate introductory knowledge of General Studies from a biblical perspective.