The Bachelor of Biblical Studies is designed to prepare those students who already possess a four-year degree from an accredited college to serve as pastors, evangelists, missionaries, counselors or teachers. This program will provide students an understanding of the Bible for ministry and graduate theological studies. It requires 60 credit hours for graduation with required coursework in Biblical, Theological and Professional Studies.
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge of the Bible & Theology.
- Gain skills in exegeting passages from various genres of Scripture.
- Model a lifestyle of Christian character.
- Be proficient in biblical exposition for teaching/preaching in professional or lay ministry.
- Display competent skills for graduate level coursework by successful research and writing.
- Complete practical ministry requirements outside the classroom.